Welcome to Palumbo Soccer Club!
- Comunication: All communications with your team manager and coach will be through our Sports Engine app. When you download this app on your phone, log in with the same username and password used to register your child for the upcoming season. Please allow notifications so you will be able to see any time sensitive messages as they are sent.
On this app, we request that you select availability for all practices and games for the benefit of coaches in their planning.
- Uniforms: They can be purchased at our online located on the “Store” menu option. All players will need to purchase white and blue uniform jersey (you will need your jersey # to order), blue shirts, blue socks and black training jersey (to be worn for all practices). Uniform items will be directly shipped to your home. Palumbo staff or team manager will notify you of your child’s jersey #.
- Sponsor: All travel team players and their families are eligible for a $200 discount for new patients to Center City Orthodontics, our sponsor. When you call or at your first appointment just mention that you are part of the Palumbo Soccer family and their staff will confirm player status with Palumbo.
- Additional soccer equipment needed: soccer cleats for outdoors and soccer flats for indoors, shin guards and soccer ball
outdoor soccer ball: size 3 - ages 8 yrs and younger, size 4 – ages 8 – 12 yrs, size 5 – ages 12 yrs and older
indoor futsal ball: size 3 – ages 10 yrs and younger, size 4 – ages 11 yrs and older
Refunds: Travel Team tryouts are held in the Spring for the upcoming season (starting in August and ending in June). Once invitations to join a team are sent out, accepting the invitation binds the player’s family to pay the full cost for the Fall season (which is 50% of the total season cost).
There is no refund for the Fall season after a roster spot has been accepted.
Mid-Year – a player’s family is required to give 90 days notice via email before the first day of the Winter season (January 2) or Spring season (April 1) to receive a 50% refund for the
remaining seasons. The cost of the Winter season is 40% of the total season’s cost and the cost of the Spring season is 10% of the total season's cost.
- Parent and players will be expected to represent Palumbo in the best possible way. This Parent-Player Club Agreement will outline appropriate behavior during games and practices.